GG Health and Safety Consulting is always looking for qualified health and safety specialists, trainers and technical writers to join their growing team of health and safety professionals. GG Health and Safety Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and offers an excellent environment for learning and professional growth. If you are looking for a rewarding career with excellent opportunities for advancement and growth please apply to the posted jobs below.
(ON-CALL CONTRACT) HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTANT - Lower Mainland, BC
GG Health & Safety Consulting is a certified and professional Occupational Health and Safety Consulting firm whom have been successfully serving clients in all industries on the Lower Mainland & Vancouver Island, BC since 2002. Please visit our website for more information on our company www.ggsafetyconsulting.com.
We are currently looking for an on-call/contractor OHS safety consultant to provide services to our clients across the Lower Mainland in the following areas:
- Site Safety Audits as per WorkSafeBC Regulations.
- OHS Related Training (please visit our training website to see what training services we provide http://www.ggsafetyconsulting.com/safety-training.html)
- Site Safety Inspections as per WorkSafeBC Regulations.
- Prepare OHS related written reports as required.
- Minimum of a Certificate in OHS from BCIT and 1-year experience.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effective training and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex processes
- Project management skills
- Must have your own (small business) company name and GST number as this is an on-call / contractor position.
- Must have a valid BC Drivers License and a reliable vehicle to travel across the Lower Mainland. Fuel cost will be compensated for.
- Must be available on-call from Monday to Friday and the odd Saturdays.
$25.00 per hour plus the cost of travel.
Initiative to bring in new clients will compensate through commission rates.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org