Online Incident Accident Investigations Training
ON-LINE INCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS SAFETY TRAINING
Supervisors, members of a joint safety committee or the employee safety representative must be involved in an incident investigation when a worker is injured. Anyone who who is required to be involved in the incident investigation process must comply and obtain the necessary training in order to reduce or eliminate worker injuries. Our on-line Incident / Accident Investigations training course will cover all applicable WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Successful completion of a written theory exam is required for completion of this on-line course. A minimum of a 80% passing mark is required for successful completion. On average, this on-line course takes about 2 -3 hours to complete.
See below for more information.
Course Module Outline:
WorkSafeBC Applicable Regulations Review
Responsibilities: Employer, Employee and Supervisors
Incident and Accident Definitions
Purpose of Conducting Incident Investigations
Who Should Conduct the Incident Investigations
When Should and Incident Investigation be Conducted
Respond to an Incident
Incident Investigation Steps
Sequence of Events
Determining Underlying Causes
Reporting of Incidents to WorkSafeBC
Interim Corrective Action Report
Full Investigation Report
Full Corrective Action Report
Conducting Interviews & Interview Techniques
Dealing with Emotions
Follow Up and Report Writing
This online safety training course has been professionally developed to meet compliance with Part 3 Division 10 Sections 172 to 177 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations in BC and the Workers Compensation Act of BC.
5 Easy Steps:
- Purchase the on-line safety training course you are interested through our on-line purchasing system (click on the BUY NOW button located above on this page).
- Upon successful purchase; course training modules, study booklets and a final exam for your selected course will be automatically emailed to your provided email address.
- Download the forwarded PDF training material from your computer. Study the training modules and any attached information materials.
- Complete the attached final exam and email the completed exam back to us (see below for email address).
- We will then mark your exam and upon successful completion your certificate of completion will be forwarded to your provided email address! You will receive your online certificate of completion by email within 1 to 2 business days.
Course Completion Instructions:
- Please take your time when studying the attached modules and handouts. You will require a minimum of an 80% passing grade in order to receive your certification.
- You can complete this on-line training course at your own pace. There is no time limit as to when you must complete this course.
- When you have completed the attached final exam – please ensure your name, date and company name (if applicable) is filled out on the first page of the exam.
- You must complete the disclaimer forms with your name and date along with the exam. The disclaimer sheets must be forwarded to us along with the completed exam.
- If for any reason you do not receive an 80% passing grade on your first try – no problem. We will advise you by email of your grade and then forward you a new exam to complete.
GG Health and Safety Consulting’s hand selected on-line safety training courses allow users a more affordable training option and the comfort of self-taught training from any internet enabled computer. We have purposely hand selected these particular courses to be made available for clients through our online training system.
Our on-line courses have been developed by our professional and accredited health and safety professional's. Our on-line courses are recognized and are developed in accordance with the WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and the Workers Compensation Act of BC.