2 STUDENTS Online Bullying and Harassment Training BC
ON-LINE BULLYING AND HARASSMENT SAFETY TRAINING BC
Our Online Bullying and Harassment training course is in full compliance with the BC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations & Workers Compensation Act.
In November 2013, the British Columbia’s Workers Compensation Act (WorkSafeBC) was amended to include three new policies addressing workplace bullying and harassment. Sections 115, 116 and 117 of the Act set out the general duties of employers, workers and supervisors. All employers in BC are required to train their Supervisors and Employees on recognizing the potential for bullying and harassment, responding to bullying and harassment, and procedures on reporting bullying and harassment incidents.
Bullying and harassment in the workplace can take many forms, including verbal aggression, personal attacks, and other intimidating or humiliating behaviors. If workplace bullying and harassment is not addressed, it can lead to lost productivity, anxiety, and depression. An employer has a duty to ensure the health and safety of its workers, and as a result, employers must take all reasonable steps to prevent where possible, or otherwise minimize, workplace bullying and harassment. Workplace bullying and harassment can lead to injury, illness or death. Our unique Online Bullying and Harassment Training Course also includes sections on sexual harassment (human rights code) in the workplace.
PLACING YOUR 0RDER
Once you have successfully made your purchase - all study material and exams will be automatically forwarded to your provided email address. Download the study material and forward the downloads to the other students (if required). Complete the final exam and forward all the exam(s) pages to the email provided to you - by PDF scan document or by taking pictures of each exam page (information will be provided on the final exam copies). The exam is mostly multiple choice but does have some written component sections. Your exam(s) will then be marked by one of our consultants and your signed certificate of completion will be forwarded to you by email within 1 to 2 business days. We will match the incoming number of exams to your order total.
Certificate of completion is valid for 2 years. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
- WorkSafeBC Applicable Regulations Review
- Responsibilities: Employer, Employee and Supervisors
- What is Bullying and Harassment?
- Why is Bullying and Harassment an issue in the workplace?
- Consequences of Bullying and Harassment
- Examples of Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Examples of What is Not Considered Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Developing Bullying and Harassment Policies
- Employee Training Requirements
- Reporting Bullying and Harassment Incidents
- Code of Conduct
- Dealing with Bullying and Harassment Incidents
- Incident Investigation Procedures
- How to Stop Bullying and Harassment
- Talking to an Alleged Bully
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- False Accusations
- Annual Review