Online Workplace Safety Inspections Training
ON-LINE WORKPLACE SAFETY INSPECTIONS TRAINING
Supervisors, members of a joint safety committee or the employee safety representative must be involved in regular workplace inspections. Anyone who who is required to be involved in your company's workplace safety inspection process must comply and obtain the necessary training in order to reduce or eliminate worker injuries. Our on-line Workplace Safety Inspections training course will cover all applicable WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Successful completion of a written theory exam is required for completion of this on-line course. A minimum of a 80% passing mark is required for successful completion. On average, this on-line course takes about 2 -3 hours to complete.
See below for more information.
Course Module Outline:
WorkSafeBC Applicable Regulations Review
Responsibilities: Employer, Employee and Supervisors
Definition of Workplace Inspection
Frequency of Conducting Workplace Inspections
Who Should Conduct an Inspection
Procedures: Conducting an Workplace Inspection
Hazard Rating System
What to Look for/at During an Inspection
Workplace Inspection Program
Documentation & Follow Up
Procedures: What to do After the Inspection
Workplace Inspection Checklist
This online safety training course has been professionally developed to meet compliance with Sections 3.5 to 3.8 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations in BC and the Workers Compensation Act of BC.
5 Easy Steps:
- Purchase the on-line safety training course you are interested through our on-line purchasing system (click on the BUY NOW button located above on this page).
- Upon successful purchase; course training modules, study booklets and a final exam for your selected course will be automatically emailed to your provided email address.
- Download the forwarded PDF training material from your computer. Study the training modules and any attached information materials.
- Complete the attached final exam and email the completed exam back to us (see below for email address).
- We will then mark your exam and upon successful completion your certificate of completion will be forwarded to your provided email address! You will receive your online certificate of completion by email within 1 to 2 business days.
Course Completion Instructions:
- Please take your time when studying the attached modules and handouts. You will require a minimum of an 80% passing grade in order to receive your certification.
- You can complete this on-line training course at your own pace. There is no time limit as to when you must complete this course.
- When you have completed the attached final exam – please ensure your name, date and company name (if applicable) is filled out on the first page of the exam.
- You must complete the disclaimer forms with your name and date along with the exam. The disclaimer sheets must be forwarded to us along with the completed exam.
- If for any reason you do not receive an 80% passing grade on your first try – no problem. We will advise you by email of your grade and then forward you a new exam to complete.
Our on-line courses have been developed by our professional and accredited health and safety professional's. Our on-line courses are recognized and are developed in accordance with the WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and the Workers Compensation Act of BC.